Sunday, August 3, 2008

Delinquent Habits - Delinquent Habits, 1996

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



Artist: Delinquent Habits
Title: Delinquent Habits
Released: 1996
Format: Unmixed Audio MP3
Country: US
Label: Loud Records
Genre: Hip Hop

Tracklist:

01. Tres Delinquentes (Feat. Sen Dog)
02. Lower Eastside
03. Juvy
04. What It Be Like
05. I'm Addicted
06. The Realm
07. S.A.L.T. (Sh*t Ain't Like That)
08. Good Times
09. Break 'Em Off
10. What's Real Iz Real
11. If You Want Some
12. Another Fix
13. Underground (Feat. Hurricane G)
14. When The Stakes Are High


This Is Definitely One Of My Personal Music Rootz... One
Of The First Tunes I Had In My Collection. Blowing Me Still
Away Like In '96...

1 comment:

Amo ergo sum said...

thanks for this, have been wanting to dl for some time. I listed you in a link, could you do the same? Thanks